This is an accessibility statement from Mauro Bono.
Measures to support accessibility
I take the following measures to ensure accessibility of this Website:
- Include accessibility as part of my mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout my internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into my procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
This Website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
No current known issues.
I welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this Website. Please let me know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this Website:
I try to respond to feedbacks as soon as possible.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge) with screen readers on Mac or PC.
This Website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of this Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
I assessed the accessibility of this Website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on July 07, 2023.